Wednesday, June 23, 2010

poem of the day 06.23.10

it wasn’t that bad

feeling horny
and she’s at work
i have no option
but to grab
the village voice
and head to the bathroom

i turn to the back
to the sex ads
i find a picture of a brunette
in a black bikini
her arms in her hair
a “fuck me” look
on her face

that’s the one

i pull the shorts down
take out my cock
and go to work
until god’s glory
is all over my hands
and the restless
feeling is gone

then i look at the ad:

candy
#1 shemale
in town


shit, i think
running my hands under
warm water

sometimes you really
can’t tell.

then i dry my hands
pull up my shorts
turn to the movie section
and see what’s playing this weekend.

2 comments:

Bukowski's Basement said...

fuckin' hilarious...

John Grochalski said...

thanks, man. need to get my eyes checked.