Saturday, February 18, 2017

WineDrunk SideWalk: Shipwrecked in TrumpLand week four Round Up.

well….here we are at week four. Nearly a month under so-called “president” sherbet baby dick. I’ve been on vacation this week, so I haven’t paid as much attention to national/world news as I probably should have. I will say this: my blood pressure is down SIGNIFICANTLY…although my liver is taking the type of beating that Mike Tyson used to give out. And I’ve been binge-watching the U.S. version of The Office…..also apparently I become a member of something called the BeyHive this week….hope they have membership badges.

so….this will be brief.

where to start with this dangerous farce?
so long Michael Flynn….it’s been real, bro…and Andy Puzder we hardly knew you.
Scott Pruitt…eat shit.

EPA….it’s been real.

Against all reason Kellyanne Conway is STILL around.

at times I like to think of the sherbet baby-dick administration as one big joke…but then I read about things like his rambling 77 minute press conference and the night sweats start again.

you media columnists who are calling on the GOP to do something….save it.  Unless sherbet baby-dick goes against their domestic terrorist agenda…which I believe is basically screwing people of color, women and the poor all the while serving big business masters while simultaneously putting the last nail in the coffin of the environment while keeping us in perpetual war…the GOP ain’t doing SHIT.

for those of you wanting to feel active while your elected officials take another hardly earned break….check this out HERE

that said…I’m out.

this weekend at 12pm both days enjoy the work of Linda M. Crate and Larry Duncan.

Submit2Resist at Winedrunksidewalk@gmail.com





No comments: