Sunday, July 29, 2018

day FIVE HUNDRED and FIFTY SIX

What Trump Just Said 


you can’t prove
what I just said
is what I said
the video is lying
all of you standing there
listening to me did not hear
what you just heard
you are taking the
words that I just said
and using them against me
and I can say right here
with the most extreme
voraciously honest truth
that I did not say
the words that
billions of people
in the whole wide world
just heard me say
all of your ears are liars
what I said a half second ago
is not different than
what I am saying now
you all just think that
what you actually heard
is what you actually heard
but what you actually heard
is not what you actually heard
what I am saying now
the thing that you think
is different than what
you just actually heard
just one 
half ​
second ago
is what I have said
all along

YOU’RE

​​EARS ARE ALL LIARS

--Thomas R. Thomas


No comments: