Saturday, February 10, 2018

day THREE HUNDRED and EIGHTY SEVEN

Preamble

We the Company of the Trumpian States, in Order to form a more perfect Corporation, establish Profit, insure domestic Servitude, provide for the company defence, promote the corporate Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Wealth to ourselves and our Prosperity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Trumpian States of America.



stage 4 dead


hello, is this the insurance company?

ok, thank you. I am calling about my wife. Can you help her?

what do you mean ‘what stage dying is she in’?

stage one to four, how would I know what stage she is in?

well, what stage does she need to be in?

ok, then what is stage 4?

but when she is dead how are you going to help her?

not your problem then, I see. so you can’t help her.

could you help her at stage 3.999? do you round up to stage 4?
ok, I see. I’ll let you know when she is at stage 4 dying dead.


--Thomas R. Thomas

No comments: