Tuesday, October 29, 2019

day ONE THOUSAND and THIRTEEN

MAGA

Listen, I eat nails for breakfast

and keep mountain lions for pets

since tigers are hard to find

and a hair too prissy.


I can whip any three men in a fair fight

and five if I hit low.

My heart is as hard as coal, and blacker,

and I can't begin to remember

how many women whose love

I've cast aside.


I'm meaner than Genghis Kahn

and twice as ugly.

I can't decide if I should fuck your mother next

or your daughter

but I can tell you your wife

is a decent lay,

even if she can't suck dick for shit.

I'll be at your place later on,

just to kick your ass for fun.


You know me, brother.

Don't act like you don't.


Listen now.

Hey, where do you think you're going?

Did I say you could leave?


Okay.

All right.

I see what's going on.

Forget it.

Forget that stuff.

Dumb shit can't take a joke.


Hey, put that down.

For God's sake stop hitting me.

Sweet Jesus. Stop.


Can't we just make America great again


--Jeff Weddle

No comments: